Personal data processed by D2B Science
Dare2Bee Science processes your personal data when you use our services and/or you provide your data to us. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that D2B Science processes:
• First name and Family name
• Company name
• Job title
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Other personal information that you actively provide through e.g. the message you send via the contact form on the website, the information you provide on the phone or in email messages.
Specific and/or sensitive personal data processed by D2B Science
Why your personal data is important for D2B Science
D2B Science processes your personal data for the following objectives:
• Sending you a response on your contact request via the website
• Sending you a quotation for your agreement request
• Calling you to get additional information needed to execute your agreement
• Sending you the results of your agreement
• The execution of your payment
• To inform you about changes of our services and products
• Meet legal obligations, e.g. tax declaration.
Storage of your personal data
D2B Science will not store your personal data any longer than is required to realize the objectives mentioned above. When your personal data has not been used for more than 1 year, it will be archived together with the potential agreement for a maximum of 5 years.
Sharing personal data with others
D2B Science will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide the data when it is required to execute our agreement with you or to comply to a legal obligation. For companies that process your personal data through our engagement, D2BScience will secure the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data in a third party agreement. D2BScience will remain accountable for the processing of the personal data.
Cookies, or comparable technologies, used on the website
Access to your personal data, rectify or delete them